Friday, January 21, 2011

School

Okay. The gloves are off. All professionalism aside. This is a strictly personal post!!

So. School. How droll.. and controversial. I have a like/hate relationship with it. Addicted to learning yet hate the system... And essays. And stuff. Soooo. Indeed.

Anyways, people who keep me going and get me through to the end of the day: Randy, my sooooooooper cool uberfriend, he who shalt not be moved. Miles, my mochafreezehopefullynotwithsalmoncarolinesultrahyperhotwaterandcoldwateryourmotherismadeofjamamongotherthings friend. Eva, the Cheezit Goddess. Olivia, awesome-pig-in-public-blondie-girl. Pibbs, you made the list, congratz. There are lots of other people too but these are the first ones I felt like typing and I'm getting tired really early.. CAWFEE!

Randy, you are tew kewl 4 skewl.. or tew skewl 4 kewl, take yer pick. Wow, I'm really liking W's right nao.. And misspellings. Gotta love 'em. Miles... (.17 euros, take it or leave it.) Eva.. You missed yer chance. I was gonna sacrifice a box of cheezy deliciousness to yew but I ate them instead.. How sad. Olivia... use a spoon next time. Pibbs... Just, like, y'know..

Wow.. I just read this post over and I sound REALLY airy.. and shallow. Hmm. Can't be helped.

Okay, I hope this satisfies you personal people for the time being. From nao on, I7Z Pr0F35S10N4L!!

4 comments:

  1. Me too, Thanks for writing it. It is only missing on thing....meeeeeeee! Okay, kidding. Love your blog Bobby, keep it up. Seriously though, we should start a Friday night Buffy Pizza thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Randy. Laurie, you aren't on there cause I meant the SCHOOL day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it... cawfee
    woo i am a follower!!!!

    Georgia (pibbs)

    ReplyDelete