Sunday, January 30, 2011

Girlinthetinyhat.blogspot.com

I'm starting Jaz Parks Book Two right now, will review it next week fo'sho'...

And everyone, go check out girlinthetinyhat.blogspot.com. There you shall find my literary mentor. She is brilliant. BRILLIANT!! Definitely knows her books. And movies. And everything. And she also has a love of cawfee. And doesn't follow spelling rules or grammar rules until said cawfee is consumed. So read her blog.

She is much more eloquent than I, y'know, no death threats or threatening letters... On the downside, she doesn't curse in Spanish... Well she doesn't curse at all. FINE!! She wins overall.

Kind of a short post... What else to talk about.. ?

Oh yeah, "Sittin' in my office with a plate of grilled bacon, BACON! Call my man Dwight just to see what is shakin'."

SCRANTON (What!) THE ELECTRIC CITY!! SCRANTON (What!) THE ELECTRIC CITY!!

I know I left some out. I apologize. Okay. Done now. Reading. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind sir, too kind. =D

    I probably don't follow normal spelling and grammer rules even after said cawfee. Mostly because I post late at night and don't really care. People usually seem to get the drift. And by people I mean you, because so far you are really the only one who reads my posts. Oh and Athena, I think. :/

    ReplyDelete