Saturday, January 29, 2011

I lied...

Okay, I have to write moar personal stuff and get all airy and shallow and frothy again.. *sigh*

Sofia... You are so annoying, you're forcing me to post this just cause to get you to SHUT UP!!! and I'm realllllllly scared of you nao, so yeah... Nice shooting in B-ball. Congratulations, you got two WHOLE lines!!

Mal... I haven't seen you for awhile and forgot how awesome you are. PLEASE keep screaming at the TV. More entertaining than my laptop!

Pibbs... You call me bagel one more time and I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut you out of my life.. for the rest of the month. OUCH!

Hmmmmmm... anyone else?.. Oh yeah, happy birthday Miles. Enjoy being a teenager. May your mood swings and depression spikes be a little more enjoyable than other peoples'.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment